What kind of reporting is available in DataLock DLP?
DataLock DLP console provides an access log for Admin to review the following information:
- • Date/time - provides date and time action was taken. Note – the time is adjusted to Admin’s local time.
- • Device - shows the type of device detected.
- • Operation - shows the action taken on a USB port on this computer.
- • PID, VID, SN, REV - identifies the unique hardware ID parameters of the device that was used – regardless if it was entered into DataLock DLP tool or not.
- • Status - shows DataLock DLP USB’s action on the device.